TTM41-10 10 "Waterproof Cooling Monitor เทอร์โมมิเตอร์
The Cooper-Atkins TTM41 Waterproof Cooling Monitor Thermometer is the perfect choice for monitoring your food cooling.
The Coolit-Rite Cooling Validator with 10" stainless steel stem easily monitors food being cooled in small batch sizes. A minimal depth indicator sits 2 inches from the tip of the probe, elevating it from the bottom, in order to register the most accurate product temperature.
The built-in, programmable timer tracks elapsed time while the thermometer monitors the food temperature as it cools. When the temperature drops below 41°F / 5°C, or when time expires, the TTM41-10 begins counting up and will hold the final temperature until cleared; making sure your cooling process is meeting Food Code guidelines.
- Loud (90 db) Alarm sounds when temperature drops below 41 ° F or when the timer setting expires
- Temperature Range is -40 ° to 302 ° F (displays ° C also)
- 15" stainless steel stem with vessel clip allows you obtain the precise depth in food you need
- Monitors cooling time and temperature
- Maximum timer range is 6 hours:59 minutes
- Waterproof construction
- Min, Max and Hold features
- NSF Approved